yongchang molds pet Preform mould with good cooling effect,our designers pay attention on the cooling system, water lines distribute balance. it will make the products forming fast and not easy to deformation.
Mold production process
1. Product design (customers can provide complete 3D files or sample)
2. Rapid prototyping of products (if needed)
3. Mold design
4. Mold inspection and mold flow analysis
5. Mold processing (including the use of computer numerical control (CNC) and EDM technology)
6. The first tryout
7. Mold modification and skin texture
1. Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
2. Q: How long is your delivery time ?
A: Generally it is 30-50 after client payment deposit and also confirm drawing. Different mold with different delivery time.
3. Q: Can you help us with the design ?
A: YES,We’ll be free to help with you design based on your 3D/Sample .
4. Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: YES,we will be send free sample for you confirm after we finished mold and test it .5. Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T(50% T/T first payment + 50% T/T at samples confirmation , before shipment.).
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
6. Q: What size range of molds can you make ?
A: The mold can be up to 4 meters in length, 2.8 in width and 40 tons in weight .
7. Q: What’s the format of file is available for you ?
A: We can accept different file formats such as IGES, DXF, DWG, STP, PRT, X_T, PDF, etc .
8. Q: Which plastic materials do you use ?
A: ABS, PP, PC, PE, HDPE, POM, PA6, PA66, PA6+GF, PS, PMMA, TPU, TPE, PVC, etc. We have extensive experience in the injection molding process of these materials, and adjust the injection molding parameters to get the perfect plastic products.
9. Q: Mold packaging and shipping methods ?
A: When the mold is finished, we will apply a layer of anti-rust paint on the surface, then wrap it in plastic film, wrap it and put it into a sterilized wooden box.
Additional Documents:1. A1 paper size assembly drawing; 2. Electrode description; 3. Hanging ring, screw description; 4. Material proof; 5. Mold brake device and other necessary accessories.
10. Q: Do you sign a confidentiality agreement ?
A: Yes,We understand the importance of design to you. Signing a confidentiality agreement is also our company’s policy. We may not disclose or copy any design or ideas about your company’s products or your company’s information to third parties without your permission .